17 May The Presence of Absence // Writing Prompt
Recently, Albright-Knox’s Future Curators visited the Just Buffalo Writing Center and invited us to compose pieces in response to their newest exhibit, The Presence of Absence. Explore their virtual gallery (or see the exhibit in person at WNY Book Arts or Buffalo Academy of Arts & Technology) and use the following list of prompts the Curators provided to guide your writing.
- Respond to the title The Presence of Absence.
- Write to future teens about this time.
- Write an ode to a misplaced object.
- Respond to a work in the exhibition that resonates with you.
- Drawing prompt: create a monument for a misplaced object.