How To Tell Your Story with Nishant Batsha (Hybrid)
At this time, all January workshops will be conducted virtually only. Stay tuned for more updates regarding our continued commitment to the safety of our attendees and staff. (Wednesday, January 12, 2022)
Want to tell your story, but don’t know how? If you have an idea for a short story, personal essay, or historical short, this is the class for you! During this adult writing workshop, we will go over some of the best practices for getting your story from idea to page. You will then have the opportunity to workshop your stories in a supportive learning environment.
Join fiction writer and historian Nishant Batsha for this 3-day workshop:
- Monday, January 10, 2022 @ 7:30 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022 @ 7:30 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 14, 2022 @ 7:30 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
This workshop is a hybrid workshop and will take place in person and via Zoom.
- COVID SAFETY: We’ll be following social distancing protocol and providing masks and sanitizer as needed.
- ACCESSIBILITY NOTE: If you have any questions/issues accessing any of these opportunities, please let us know and we will work with you to make sure you can participate.