PRISM Youth Workshop: Walt Whitman’s Calamus Poems (Hybrid)
This workshop series is ideal for you if you:
- Want to express themselves freely, without rules or inhibitions.
- Love the idea of trying new things and new ways of doing things.
- Want to connect with new friends with similar questions and desires.
- Feel ready (though maybe a little scared) to share their writing in a group.
- Are interested in exploring their own lives as writing material and sharing some of what comes up. (We tend to get a little personal.)
- Want to learn new things!
Angel BarberPoet, Film, Philosophy
Angel Barber is a twenty-year-old Television Film Arts major at Buffalo State College with an interest in filmmaking, philosophy, and poetry. He currently has a book out called Dandelion Travels that came out in October of 2022. His favorite director is Gaspar Noe, and his favorite author is James Baldwin.