PRISM Youth Workshop: LGBT Stigmas in Media
Get ready to be captivated and inspired by the talented young performers of Teen Reality Theater! Join us for an enlightening and thought-provoking journey as they explore the profound influence of media on reshaping our society’s perspectives. This exciting event marks the grand finale of our spring PRISM sessions, so let’s gather for an unforgettable experience. Following the performance, we’ll indulge in games and delicious food and celebrate!!!
This month PRISM will be located at Just Buffalo Literary Center.
PRISM is a monthly creative writing workshop in collaboration with GLYS WNY, Teen Reality Theatre, and Just Buffalo Literary Center. All LGBTQ+ youth and friends are welcome to participate! This month’s session is Hybrid, meaning you can attend virtually or In-Person!
This workshop series is ideal for you if you:
- Want to express themselves freely, without rules or inhibitions.
- Love the idea of trying new things and new ways of doing things.
- Want to connect with new friends with similar questions and desires.
- Feel ready (though maybe a little scared) to share their writing in a group.
- Are interested in exploring their own lives as writing material and sharing some of what comes up. (We tend to get a little personal.)
- Want to learn new things!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.