Read It & Eat Autumn Book Club
Bookmarks & Breadsticks and Cup of Communitea are partnering together to create an autumn book club. Bundle up with a cup of tea and discuss food focused books across three genres. Each book club member will receive a fully curated Read It & Eat™ book box and a gift card to Cup of Communitea along with a donation to fight hunger in WNY.
The book club will meet once a month (dates below) starting in October at the Williamsville Cup of Communitea location. From 6:30pm – 8pm the group will discuss the book of the month, sip some delicious tea, and enjoy.
Each month’s box is based on the popular and locally made Read It & Eat boxes from Bookmarks & Breadsticks. While the genre will change each month, food will be a core theme to each story (October is cozy mystery, November is a contemporary fiction story, and December is a contemporary romance). Readers can join the book club one month at a time or receive a discount if they bundle and buy all three boxes together.
The Books: Full descriptions are available using the link below
- October / Cozy Culinary Mystery – Arsenic and Adobo by Mia P. Manansala
- November / Foodie Fiction – The Cookbook Club by Beth Harbison
- December/ Kitchen Romance – Sadie on the Plate by Amanda Elliot
Each Read It & Eat™ book club box contains:
- Our book club book, where food is always a core theme of each story, across each genre
- A snack from a small business (never on amazon) and other bookish goodies
- A gift card to Cup of Communitea to use on a delicious tea
- A $3 donation to fight hunger in WNY: for the duration of our program our funds will be donated to FeedMoreWNY
- If you want to join us for only one month of the club, each box is $24.99
- If you sign up for the bundle including all 3 books for $60, you save $15.
Doing Good by Fighting Hunger:
We will also be collecting any dry pantry goods or canned goods you might want to donate. The holiday season is especially difficult for those who fight food scarcity and hunger. Let’s do our part to lift the community! All donations from purchases will be given to FeedMoreWNY
October 13th | 6:30 – 8pm | Thursday
November 10th | 6:30 – 8pm | Thursday
December 8th | 6:30 – 8pm | Thursday
5416 Main St, Williamsville, NY 14221