BABEL 2022-2023 Season Subscriptions
Season Subscriptions include a ticket for all four BABEL events at Kleinhans Music Hall, as well as virtual links for all four events, offering flexibility for attendees to attend in-person or from home.
BABEL 2022–2023 Authors
- Elizabeth Kolbert (Friday, October 14, 2022) and her book The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History (Get the Reading Guide)
- Omar El Akkad (Thursday, November 10, 2022) and his book What Strange Paradise (Reading Guide to Come)
- Anthony Doerr (Thursday, March 30, 2023) and his book All the Light We Cannot See (Get the Reading Guide)
- Isabel Wilkerson (Wednesday, April 26, 2023) and her book The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America’s Great Migration (Get the Reading Guide)
All tickets will be issued electronically for the 2022–2023 season.
- General Admission: $120 each
- VIP Patron: $300 each (includes catered pre-event receptions attended by the featured authors and preferred seating)
- Student: $36 each (must present a valid Student ID at events)
NOTE: Currently, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is not required for entry to BABEL events. We will continue to monitor health & safety recommendations and communicate any changes or updates to ticketholders as necessary. Please note that we are unable to provide refunds for tickets.
E-Ticket Check-in Process
Be sure to have your e-ticket ready when you arrive at Kleinhans.
- If ALL attendees on your ticket are arriving and entering together, scroll down to the “Scan To Check In All Attendees” QR code for faster entry
- If ANY of the attendees on your ticket will be entering separately, use the individual QR codes (and be sure that each attendee has this e-ticket email)
Watching from Home?
- If you choose to watch from home instead of attending in-person, the virtual link will be sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you miss the live stream, don’t worry—you will also be granted access to a password-protected event recording, which will be emailed to you within 48 hours of the event and remain accessible to watch through Friday, October 21, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.